Archives by date
You are browsing the site archives by date.
- Had a special away message for going to sleep, like "I'm spending some quality time with my pillow."
- Used "passive-aggressive" away message choosing to tell "that someone" that you were upset.
- Would actually tell people you were in the shower. And would use some serious innuendos.. like "I'm in the shower, bars of soap around the world are jealous."
- Couldn't go out for the night until you did your "AIM research" (and everyone else felt the same way).
- Visited sites like awaymessages.com and scoured the 'net for awesome quotes…. that your friends would steal.
Yesterday, someone special (you know who you are), mentioned “ChatRoulette” during a normal, everyday skype conversation (and by normal and everyday, I mean infused with tech and social media buzz words.)
For those of you who are in a similar situation as me, Chatroulette is a site ”that pairs random strangers for webcam-based conversations. Visitors to the website randomly begin an online chat (video, audio and text) with another visitor. At any point, either user may leave the current chat by initiating another random connection.” [wiki]
So what about Merton? Is he Ben Folds (yes)? Watch these two videos and see for yourself..
First — The video that started it All. (Merton!)
Second– Ben Folds Live in Charlotte, NC (and over Chatroulette). This is a hilarious incorporation of new technology.